Customers are shocked to find out that a small amount of our radish microgreen tastes very similar to a whole bulb of radish. Adds a perfect amount of spiciness with a slightly floral taste to any dish that goes great with radish. We have seen our customers add their radish microgreens to their scramble eggs in the mornings, or some great homemade tacos.
- We grow our microgreens naturally using pesticide free practices.
- Recommend wash before use and keep refrigerated
- Must keep refrigerated in a airtight or semi airtight container to keep fresh up to 2 weeks
Spicy Radish Microgreen
- Beautiful red steam, with vibrant green leafs
- According to true leaf market Radish Microgreen has "Vitamins A, B, C, E, and K, calcium iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc and essential amino acids"
We offer free shipping with orders above $10 in the sacramento area.